The administrator of this site is:
MEGA International Limited, fully-owned subsidiary of MEGA International S.A., registered under the number 4002185, at 2 Chapel Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4YS, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +44 207 554 5693
The publication director of the Web site is Isabelle Chevret, Corporate Marketing and Communication Director.
Our hosting and Internet solutions provider is OVH SAS, with headquarter at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
Copyright © 2011 MEGA International, Inc. MEGA, MEGA Process, MEGA Architecture, MEGA Designer are trademarks (TM) of MEGA International S.A.
All other trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names identifying or used in connection with MEGA’s business that appear on this Web site, whether or not registered, are the sole property of MEGA and/or its licensors.
Links to third-party sites
Some links in this area will let you leave MEGA's site. The linked sites are not under the control of MEGA and MEGA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MEGA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by MEGA.
We recognise the obligations we have towards our staff, customers, suppliers, competitors and the community as a whole. We believe our reputation, together with the trust and confidence of those with whom we deal, to be one of our most valuable assets. In order to keep this reputation and trust, we demand and maintain the highest ethical standards in carrying out our business activities. MEGA International Ltd aims to behave legally, honourably and ethically towards its employees, customers and stakeholders. At all times we will:
- Ensure that our business practices comply with relevant legislation and regulations as a minimum in each country in which we operate
- Apply reputable business practices at all times
- Treat our stakeholders and other interested parties as we would want to be treated ourselves
- Ensure that decisions are taken by people duly authorised, qualified and accountable
- Trade and compete fairly, within a framework of applicable competition laws, never obtaining or maintaining business through illegal conduct
- Report any necessary financial information in a transparent, accurate, honest and timely manner
- Not permit any employee or agent of the company to solicit, offer or receive gifts or payments which may be interpreted as a form of inducement
- Consider the social, ethical, health and environmental implications of our business activities
- Uphold the principles set forth in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights wherever we operate, respecting local laws and regulations
- Not to make any payments to political parties, organisations or their representatives
- Recognise that we have a responsibility to protect the external environment and adopt sustainable commercial activities wherever possible
MEGA International Ltd. is committed to adopting best practice in this area and to advancing our policies and systems to ensure that we address and monitor all aspects of CSR that are relevant to our business, and that all business is conducted in compliance with high ethical standards of business practice.