- A meeting will be scheduled by phone or email.
- MEGA Support will start a session and get a random session number.
- MEGA Support will call you and explain the connection steps. You will be asked to execute a client on MEGA Online Support, to enter the session number and to explicitly authorize the remote access.
- During operations, you can check what is done and you can stop the connexion at any time.
- Before the end of the meeting, we end the remote access and you can verify it.
- Windows machine (Windows 2000, Windows XP…).
- Internet navigator.
- Internet access.
- A phone connection is also required for voice conversation.
- User must have the right to run .EXE files.
- Every user allowed to navigate though internet can use Netviewer as it uses internet port 80 via HTTP or FTP. Proxy and firewalls are supported although connexion can be slowed down.
- A Netviewer client is temporary downloaded in the navigator cache and will be deleted afterwards according to client settings. The client system (system libraries, registry..) is not updated and is left as it was before the remote access.