Our enterprise governance solutions are powered by single platform: HOPEX. Because all of our solutions are integrated into this single platform, you get enhanced consistency and synergy across your enterprise governance process.
Our signature HOPEX platform brings together industry-leading best practices in enterprise architecture (EA), business-IT management (including IT portfolio management), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). HOPEX is the result of 22 years of experience in enterprise governance, built into a powerful foundation that underpins our innovative solutions.
While other technology providers may still have to interface various best-of-breed components, our HOPEX solutions are all built on a common platform. That fosters synergies and collaboration across organizational silos. With HOPEX, all your stakeholders can work towards the same goal to support your enterprise governance strategy.
Our ”powered by HOPEX” solutions are web-based and offer a collaborative, multilingual workspace on top of a single enterprise repository. All stakeholders get a unified, graphical user interface that provides just enough of the tools and information they need to be effective in their roles.
Users receive support and guidance at every stage of their program through the HOPEX platform’s services, repository administration, and technical configuration capabilities.
Key benefits of HOPEX
- Flexible: The platform can adapt to your organization, best practices, and business environment.
- Scalable: The multi-user, multilingual workspace can be rolled out gradually as your programs gain visibility and extend in scope across your organization.
- Easy to use and easy to learn: The user-friendly, web-based interface can be tailored to each user profile while allowing unified access to common services.
- Reliable: The platform is based on proven market standards, with a repository that can automate data consistency and audit trails.
- Secure: You can configure user access rights and confidentiality settings to meet your organization’s needs.
HOPEX platform services
Productivity, interoperability, and collaboration are just a few of the benefits provided by the unified services of our HOPEX platform.
- A document generation engine covering standard and custom document template design as well as automated document generation and circulation.
- A report engine that automates the design and customization of interactive dashboards and reports. Its preconfigured, customizable dynamic reports with striking data visualization features can facilitate both communication and decision-making
- A web rendering engine based on a code-free description of the workflow makes it easy to personalize the graphical user interfaces and deliver optimal user experiences
- A questionnaire-based assessment engine that designs and deploys campaigns and automates result consolidation and analysis. It can natively apply to your organization, risks, controls, and IT assets
- A graphical, diagram-based modeling engine that describes and documents your organization and assets, including business processes, information, risks, controls, applications, technology, data, and their dependencies. It provides birds-view maps that let you drill down to the details
- A workflow engine that automates policies and procedures such as validation, assessment, and governance, and allocates tasks to users depending on their roles and profiles. With it users can automate communication and collaboration, and get the guidance they need at every stage of their project
- A task planner to automate workflow processing with reminders before and after milestones, rule-based workflow launches, and batch processing
HOPEX administration and configuration
Our HOPEX embedded repository administration and technical configuration capabilities expedite administration work, so users can focus on value-added, business-driven outcomes.
- User profile, user access, and user rights management that comply with security standards
- Automated repository object management capabilities for day-to-day updates of your repository content, conflict detection, backup, and recovery
- Management and administration capabilities such as version comparison and alignment, snapshot, and archiving
- Configuration of platform tools according to business needs, from data storage to user interface and activity processing and modeling rules
Interoperability with third-party systems
- Java API
- Authentification (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Dashboarding (SAP Xcelsius web service)
- Reporting (SAP Business Objects)
- Importing and exporting (Visio, Microsoft Excel, data modeling and business modeling tools)
- Export formats (XPDEL, BPEL, XMI, and others)