As an enterprise architect, you must support the CIO in demonstrating the value that IT brings to the business. You understand how views on IT and business architectures can support business initiatives while optimizing existing assets. By implementing efficient and reliable enterprise architecture programs, you help support innovation, and related IT transformation projects, with cost-effective solutions.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Launching and managing enterprise architecture initiatives.
- Planning and managing all associated activities.
- Elaborating a global picture of your enterprise’s systems and processes, and their interactions.
- Creating a baseline for measuring the impacts of change in your IT and business architectures.
- Increasing the communication with all stakeholders in the organization.
- Providing targeted analysis reports and dashboards to decision-makers.
- Organizing the EA initiative to align with your business strategy and goals.
|Related Business Solutions|
|Enterprise Architecture||Business Architecture|