An increasing number of banks and other financial institutions appear to be recognizing the urgency to have a more integrated approach to Governance, Risk and Compliance. This holistic approach supports different parts of the business in their efforts to communicate and understand data and controls more effectively.
An Operational Risk & Regulation panel, sponsored by MEGA, discussed the benefits of implementing governance, risk and compliance systems, and how to spread this good news to the rest of the company.
- Moderator: Alexander Campbell, Editor, Operational Risk & Regulation
- Jean-Marie Zirano, Vice-President, Product Strategy, MEGA
- Lisa White, Audit Partner, RBS Group Internal Audit
- Luc Brandts, Chief Technology officer and Founder, BWise
- What are the benefits of implementing a GRC programme?
- Who needs to be involved/lead a GRC program?
- What are the key milestones a firm needs to plan for?
- How can firms avoid the pitfalls, secure quick wins and retain interest long term?
- Can a GRC platform help firms meet the challenges posed by the Dodd-Frank Act?
To view the Webcast, please complete the form on this page.