With MEGA Portfolio and Planning, you can create portfolios of various initiatives, and then analyze the data to quickly identify gaps, redundancies, and overlaps. From there, you can easily define, compare, and select a number of transformation scenarios to help make informed decisions about your business.
MEGA Portfolio and Planning Overview
MEGA Portfolio and Planning offers architects and portfolio managers the ability to plan a timeline for the transformation of information systems, enterprise architecture assets, and the organization as a whole. It also provides the tools for managers to make decisions based on the most effective way to prioritize a project by time and importance.
Based on a common repository, MEGA Portfolio and Planning allows users to measure the impact of change in the architecture environment: people, processes, resources, applications, databases, technical infrastructure, etc.
MEGA Portfolio and Planning offers assessment and comparative analysis capabilities for portfolio managers that are available with a wide range of decision-making criteria.
- Modeling and analysis tools to create a large variety of transformation scenarios within a centralized data repository
- Gap analysis to define a transition roadmap between the as-is and to-be architectures
- Association of your planning tool to your portfolio management initiatives
- Fully customizable reports to assess consistency and feasibility, including the costs and risks associated with your projects
- Executive dashboards to assist management in the decision-making process
- Reporting tools to share communication plans for project teams and managers