For executives, the value in business architecture lies with optimizing the execution of the organization’s business model and aligning it with the overall enterprise strategy. Are you able to effectively and efficiently communicate “what” your organization is working to accomplish and “how” it’s going to achieve this?
Throughout the brief history of business architecture, we’ve seen a sweeping transformation of the role that has led it to become the center of strategy and “customer-first” process initiatives.
Please view this webcast where business architecture experts discuss the value of using BA to tie projects and initiatives to management and governance.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome obstacles when trying to gain adoption of business architecture throughout the entire company
- Guide stakeholders through changes in organizational culture, taking them from project inception through completion
- Push barriers at each level of the project to meet executive expectations of maintaining a “customer-first” attitude
Who should attend:
- Business and Enterprise Architects
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of IT
- Process Analysts
Practice Director – Enterprise Architecture & Business Transformation,
Director Business Architecture,
State Farm Insurance
To view the Webcast, please complete the form on this page.