November 11-15 | Las Vegas | Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
BBC 2013 is about gaining insight and expertise into your business operations in order to create effective, complete business solutions. This event offers a comprehensive conference program which includes a broad range of topics, case studies, and tutorials.
Over the course of the conference, there will be five different forums. They are:
- Business Architecture Summit – this forum will focus on linking strategy to execution and how to align business operations with evolving strategy
- Business Process Forum – focuses on the bottom line issue of enhancing the capability of process practitioners and business managers to better deliver improved business performance.
- Business Analysis Forum – the official conference of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA); you will learn tactics on how to ensure you see the big picture - how enterprise analysis, business rules and business process are all related to BA and each other
- Business Strategy & Transformation Summit – a new forum created to rethink how the enterprise works and delivers value
- Business Rules Forum – the forum will provide insight into how your organization can come to grips with rapid change, massive customization, and compliance in a truly scalable, traceable, manageable manner.
You can choose to attend a single conference, or mix sessions across all five forums. MEGA is a sponsor of this event. To see live tweets from the conference, follow @mega_int or use the hashtag #BBCCon13. To learn more about joining MEGA at this event, please .
Click here to view the conference website.
You will learn:
- Ways to optimize or transform business practices
- How to make an organization more agile, responsive and effective
- What you need to satisfy marketplace and governance changes
Who should attend:
- Process professionals and business analysts
- Enterprise and business architecture professionals
- IT Directors and Managers
- CIOs and CTOs
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV