Ref : PMN / 3 days
MEGA Process BPMN provides value-added decision support through process mapping and analysis capabilities for many types of users and various goals. Process owners, business analysts, IT architects and other stakeholders can take advantage of the common notation of BPMN to improve communication and optimize processes.
Who should attend?
- Business Process Modelers and Business Analysts
- Project Managers and Business Process Managers
- Managers of departments involved in business process approaches (e.g. Quality Management, IT Department, etc).
- Learn how to model business process with the BPMN notation.
- Learn how to use MEGA Process BPMN for your business process modeling projects.
- Understand, through concrete examples, the value added by the MEGA business process repository.
- Discover the principles of the business process approach, from identification of services provided to customers to how the results are produced within the organization.
MEGA Modeling Approach
- Modeling Approach
- Example of a model: the Organizational Chart
- Discovering MEGA, a modeling tool
Why model Business Processes?
- Describing enterprise operations
- Building a top level organizational process diagram
- Breaking down complex organizational processes
IT Projects and Business Processes
- Using process description to identify business needs
- Modeling system processes
Designing New Processes
- Describing product/service offering
- Describing service composition
- Identifying value creation
Integrating Modeling in Enterprise Projects
- Managing a business process modeling project
- Identifying organization improvement objectives
Mastering the MEGA Enterprise Repository
- Organizing the repository using MEGA libraries
- Producing project related documentation
- Using the query tools
- Working as a team
Over 3 days, this training course alternates theoretical presentations on business process modeling with the production of a real case scenario to enable a better understanding of the method and tool.
The trainer for this course is an experienced consultant who is knowledgeable in proper modeling techniques and an expert in the use of MEGA Process BPMN.