Ref : DoDaf / 3 days
To support the evolution of international defense and security programs, and ensure the integration of multiple systems and technologies, the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) provides all stakeholders with the guidance necessary to establish comparable descriptions and facilitate decision-making.
The MEGA Suite for DoDAF brings more than 20 years of enterprise architecture modeling and process optimization expertise to serve the needs of large system architecture descriptions.
- Enterprise Architects
- Enterprise Project Managers
Knowledge of DoDAF
- Learn the correct use of the MEGA Suite for DoDAF toolset.
- Apply MEGA’s methodology for managing DoDAF architecture projects.
- Understand, through concrete examples and a series of exercises, the value added by the MEGA repository, including integrated modeling rules, document generation, and analysis reports
Introduction to the DoDAF
- Understanding Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding Frameworks
- The DoDAF Overview, Views, Products, Summary of Products and Linkages
Introduction to the MEGA Suite for DoDAF Product
- MEGA Suite for DoDAF Overview
- The Starting Page
- The Navigation Tree
- Main MEGA Concepts and Approaches
Defining the Scope and Purpose of the Architecture
- AV-1: Overview and summary information
- OV-1: High-level operational concept graphic
DoDAF Operational Views
- OV-6c: Operational state transition description
- OV-4: Organizational Relationships Chart
- OV-5: Operational activity model
- OV-2: Operational node connectivity description
- OV-3: Operational information exchange matrix
DoDAF System Views
- SV-1: Systems and services interface description
- SV-4a: System functionalities description
- SV-4b: Service functionalities description
- SV-5a: Activity to systems function traceability matrix
- SV-5b: Operational activity to systems traceability matrix
- SV-5c: Operational activity to services traceability matrix
DoDAF Dictionary of Terms
- AV-2: Integrated Dictionary
- DoDAF Website
- Document Outputs
Mastering the Repository
- Organizing the enterprise repository
- Sharing and distributing models
- Running queries
- Working as a team
How is the seminar organized?
Over 2 days, this training course alternates theoretical presentations on Enterprise Architecture for DoDAF with the production of a real case scenario to enable a better understanding of the method and tool. This course is delivered by an experienced MEGA Consultant, who is knowledgeable in proper modelling techniques and an expert in the use of MEGA for DoDAF.