Réf : PMS
Durée : 2 days
In tandem with MEGA Process BPMN and relying on the models produced, MEGA Simulation BPMN Edition enables the analysis of enterprise business processes, providing a quantified and objective solution to complex performance improvement problems.
The objective of this course is to present MEGA’s Business Process Simulation approach, then to guide the user, by means of examples and illustrations, in the discovery of key simulation concepts towards a complete understanding of the tools required for effective and appropriate use in a project context.
Who should attend?
- Business Process Modelers and Project Managers
- Business Process Managers
- Managers of Departments involved in simulation projects
MEGA Process BPMN training course
- Understand the issues of business process optimization critical to the enterprise and to simulation.
- Learn how to use the MEGA Simulation BPMN Edition and recommended simulation techniques.
- Master advanced features of the MEGA Simulation BPMN Edition.
Introduction to Process Simulation
- Why simulate business processes?
- Simulation success factors
- What simulation can offer
- Typical simulation project phases
- Discrete event simulation
- Principles of Simulation : Using Tokens
Business Process Simulation Concepts
- Process flows
- Sequence of Steps
- Simulation Scenarios
Understanding Simulation Results
- Standard Mode Simulation
- Objectives and Indicators
Description level of the Model
- The level of granularity of a model
- The hierarchical simulation
- Excluding an Object from the Scenario
- Scenario Composition
- Define simulation requirements
- Identify information and data required
- Collect information required for simulation
- Produce simulation models
Advanced Configuration and Results
- Token Data
- Sample & Analysis
- Random Numbers
- Scenario Advanced Parameters
The course alternates theoretical explanations of methods to be implemented, presentations of associated tool functions, and practical exercises that allow participants to apply the theory learned on a realistic case. The trainer for this course is an experienced consultant who is knowledgeable in proper modeling techniques and an expert in the use of MEGA IT Planning.