Ref : PUB2 / 2 days
With MEGA Publisher, documentation of MEGA repository objects can be fully adapted to your company’s internal and external communication strategies. In this course you learn how to use the powerful features of MEGA Publisher to customize Document and Web publication.
- Document publication: integrate your own company templates and fine-tune document deliverables through complete control of which repository objects to include, which characteristics of those objects to portray, and specification of document presentation, structure, styles, and formats.
- Web publication: create and generate customized portals for your company. The generated portal is more than just a collection of HTML pages: hyperlinks are automatically derived from links between repository objects or external objects. These hot links between elements provide an easy way to navigate and facilitate impact analysis in the website.
Who should attend?
- MEGA Administrators
- MEGA Documentation Managers
- MEGA Web Site Webmasters
MEGA Publisher Level 1 and knowledge of HTML
- Create a new document template to meet given specifications
- Construct a Web Site template and integrate HTML descriptions
- Use specialized MEGA tags for diagram and menu management
- Modify a Web Access analysis report template
- Using sets in queries
- Displaying objects in predetermined order
- Sub-descriptors and recursion
- Writing complex queries to display repository information in deliverables
Advanced Functions for Document Template
- Creating customized Descriptors
- Imbedding queries in Descriptors to filter objects and attributes
- Creating a document template to meet specifications
Web Site Customization
- Creating an HTML descriptor
- Integrating an HTML descriptor into a Web Site
- Using basic MEGA tags to create an HTML page
- Using conditions in HTML tags.
- Using specialized MEGA tags for diagram and menu management
How is the seminar organized?
MEGA Publisher - level 2 is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. This course is delivered by an experienced MEGA Professional Services consultant. MEGA Professional Services consultants have been providing technical solutions to customers for more than 15 years.