Ref : PUB1 / 2 days
The MEGA Publisher module facilitates the distribution of MEGA repository information throughout your company. The distribution of this information can be in the form of word processing documents or HTML pages via Intranet sites, or a combination of both. Mastering MEGA Publisher enables you to customize deliverables produced from MEGA that are fully adapted to your company’s modeling projects in terms of content, layout and design.
This course presents the foundation required for customizing standard document and Web Site templates that are delivered with MEGA.
Who should attend?
- MEGA Administrators
- MEGA Documentation Managers
- MEGA Web Site Webmasters
Working knowledge of MEGA in a company and HTML.
- Use MEGA platform tools to understand how the metamodel is constructed
- Create a document and document template via the document creation wizard
- Modify a standard document template
- Modify an existing website template (change logo, style sheet,...).
Discovering the Metamodel
- Understanding the metamodel with which you work
- Using the MEGA explorer to understand the links between repository objects
- Basic features of Query Tool
- Query Language : Conditions on object properties
- Writing queries to display repository information in deliverables
Using the Document Wizard and Modifying a Document Template
- Main functions for generating documents
- Principles of Document templates
- Creating and modifying a template and document via the Document Wizard
- Modifying Document templates
Building and Generating a Web Sites
- Understanding the link between Web Site and Web Site Template
- Modifying a standard Web Site template
- TRF and HTML Descriptors
How is the seminar organized?
MEGA Publisher - level 1 is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. This course is delivered by an experienced MEGA Professional Services consultant. MEGA Professional Services consultants have been providing technical solutions to customers for more than 15 years.