At times when CIOs and IT directors are under the growing pressure of time and budget constraints, the adoption of standard practices, such as TOGAF, ITIL and CMMI allows them to establish the foundation of an effective “industrial” IT function.
By providing methods and management tools to the IT function, MEGA consultants help them manage the actual risks of IT systems reengineering.
They specifically assist the following projects:
IT architecture and strategic planning
- Implementation of Enterprise architecture repositories
- IT strategic planning and application portfolio management
- IT system blueprints
- Process-based approach to IT department management (ITIL, CMMI, TOGAF…)
- Selection & procurement of IT management tools: PSA, CMDB, APFM...
- Definition and implementation of IT governance dashboards
IT System design
- Definition and implementation of IT system design methodologies and tools (SDLC)
- Business requirements, functional specifications and change management
- Data and service architecture
- Application selection and invitation to tenders (ITT)
See more on TOGAF 9 Certification Program